Salon Guidelines Effective May 11, 2020
It has always been our top priority to provide the highest quality of safety and protection for our clients and for ourselves. Now more than ever, we are seeing the importance of increasing these standards. We want to assure you that we are taking every precaution to ensure a safe environment. We may be able to re-open, but it will not be business as usual. We hope you understand the new procedures will meet the State board and CDC standards of safe operations. Please be patient with us as our procedures may need to change as the Covid-19 situation evolves.
What to expect at our initial soft-opening
- Minimal staff and clients in the salon to allow for social distancing guidelines
- Limited scheduling to ensure clients remain in designated areas
- Added disinfectant protocols between appointments
- No walk-ins. Only clients with appointments will be permitted in the salon. Please call or text when you arrive for your appointment and then wait outside or in your car until your stylist is ready for you
- All magazines and books have been removed from the salon for the time being
- No outside food or drinks will be permitted in the salon
- All retail products are to be handled by staff only
- Payments accepted by credit card, check or Venmo. If you must use cash, please have exact change only
- Team members will be wearing masks (required by State of Ohio). We encourage you to wear a mask too (unless unable for medical reasons)
- Limited use of shampoos and blow dryers. Please come to your appointment already shampooed. Due to time restrictions, we may not be able to blowdry or style you. Please be patient with us as we try to accommodate as many clients as safely as possible.
- Your same cheerful stylists and estheticians who can't wait to see you!
General information to know before you come for your appointment
If you are feeling ill (fever, cough, or general illness), please let us know and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment. PPE equipment such as gloves, masks, hand sanitizer and disinfectants are scarce- We ask for your understanding as we try to minimize the use of these products by encouraging you to limit the amount of personal belongings you bring into the salon. We are also asking that only clients with appointments are in the salon (one caretaker is permitted for children, special needs, or elderly guests that need assistance). We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we navigate through this process together!